Im linking up with Michelle from The Vintage Apple today for "Does that make me crazy?" Do you do things that are normal for you, but think others will think you're crazy?
1) I always make sure the toilet is flushed before I walk out of the bathroom. I can't leave until its flushed. Sometimes I forget if I checked for sure so I'll go back and check. Does that make me crazy.
2) I always order the same drink from Sonic every afternoon. Large Ocean Water. In the mornings I get a vanilla Dr Pepper. Always. Never do I switch it up and get anything else. Does that make me crazy?
3) I don't let people touch Teale until they've put hand sanitizer on and we have 1 little bottle attached at each end of her diaper bag, a regular size inside the bag, and I just bought a little holder from Bath & Body Works with fall scents to put on her carseat. Im a preemie Mama who spent 7 weeks in the NICU with her and have no desire to go back! Does that make me crazy?
4) I spend 4-6 hours a week clipping coupons, price matching, etc. Someone once told me I was crazy for that. Hey I knocked our $110 grocery bill to $8 last week okay! Does that make me crazy?
5) I won't eat the ends of things like the heels on a loaf of bread, ends of burritos, crust on a piece of bread, etc. Does that make me crazy?
6) I don't drink tap water. I only drink Smart Water or Fiji Water. Only. Does that make me crazy?
7) I won't sit with my back facing the door in a public place. Does that make me crazy?
8) I won't buy tampons or feminine items with all my other things at the grocery store. I go separately to CVS or Walgreens. I'm a woman, we all need them, but I just don't like buying them at the grocery store. You see everyone and their Grandmas at Walmart and they all stop and talk to you. Yeah, you won't find personal items in my cart. Does that make me crazy?
9) I only eat corn on the cobb if it's been cooked on the grill and I put a little sauce on it. Mayo, season salt, & butter. Mix it all together and rub on your corn, mmmmmm yeah!! Does that make me crazy?
10) I have to wash my hair first, then body, then rinse off and dry off in the shower. I can't step on the rug with wet feet, that is gross to me. If I get shampoo on my body after I'm clean I have to start over. Does that make me crazy?
What are some things that you do that you think people will think are crazy?