I got the Liebster Award from sweet Stephany a few days ago. Since I have gotten this award a few times I am going to do things a little differently..
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for you.
- Choose some friends and tag them in this post.
- Go to their page and tell them.
11 Things about Me:
1)I always say this one, but it's because people always meet me and they're like "Wow, you're really tiny!" I am 4 foot 11.
2) I didn't know how to cook until I met Mr. H. He made me learn to cook. First meal I made for him was tuna helper, which was a first for me, with green beans and corn for sides.
3) I am a Investigation Discovery Channel junkie. Rarely do I watch any other channel. I have seen so many of the stories that when they air the story in a different show on that channel I'm like "oh, I know about this one.." Thankfully Mr. H really likes it too so there isn't much fuss about what we watch.
4)I have 2 siblings. Meghann and Kaleb. Kaleb is 18, fixing to be 19 and works in Florida. He's a construction foreman, he makes bank and hangs out at the beach all the time. Hard life! Megahnn is 21 and has two of my favorite little babies in this world that call me Auntie Manda.
5)I lived with my Grandparents growing up. They are seriously the best people ever.
6) I wish I could drive a Mini Cooper again. The first car I ever bought myself was a Mini Cooper and it was amaze. The S edition. I had to practice for 3 days learning how to drive a manual, but I did and I was so proud of myself for buying that thing at the age of 19. Now I couldn't have one on the ranch, that'd be a sight though.
7)I love roller coasters. They're retiring one of my favorites at Six Flags in Arlington, Texas this year so I am hoping to get over there before the new year and ride it one last time.
8) I love Miranda Lambert.
9) I used to live ON the beach.
10) A year ago Mr. H and I had decided we weren't having children. Yeah, 2 weeks later we found out I was pregnant.
11) I record Teen Mom while it's on and wait until the next day while Mr. H is at work to watch it. He doesn't know that. He would make SO much fun of me if he caught me. Thank God he doesn't know how to work the remote very well.
1. What music do you like to listen to?
2. Soda or water?
Dr Pepper all day
3. Where is your favorite place to shop for clothing?
Target, Cowgirl Junkie (local boutique), Truly Trendy (local boutique), Kohls, TJ Maxx, Ross, and Buckle.
4. What's the best present you have ever been given?
I am thankful for all gifts I have ever recieved.
5. Why did you start blogging?
I started this as a wedding blog with my ex fiance, then deleted everything and didn't blog for awhile after we split, then I decided to start blogging to keep my friends and family caught up since I was always on the go.
6. Which quote/saying do you live by?
7. Do you plan your posts well in advance or go with the flow?
A little of both. Right now I have 14 posts scheduled over the next 2 weeks but there are somedays I don't have anything for and when it gets to the day before I throw something together.
8. What is your favorite thing to do to switch off and relax?
take a bath! with a glass of wine.
9. Where is your favorite holiday destination?
10. Where do you currently live?
I currently live with my Grandparents outside of Ft Worth, but this coming weekend I graduate from nursing school and am moving to the ranch outside Lubbock to be with Mr. H FINALLY.
11. Do you have any hobbies other than blogging?
I hang out with my kiddo. I like to sew, scrapbook, read, camp, fish, decorate, sleep in, and cooking.
Most the people I wanted to pass it along to already have recieved it before so I will post a few of their blogs here with some other posts that I have enjoyed lately and these ladies can claim the award if they want and can write a little post about it.
Lacey posted about Texan talk and you should really look at her recipes, OMG.
Heather is one of my favorite bloggers and fellow preemie Mom. I love all the things she posts about her husband, he is seriously pee my pants hilarious.
J posted a similar post full of her blog love.
Sarah posted about online dating experiences and I couldn't stop laughing.
Amber recently posted about her sweet babies and showed off their amazing bedrooms. She also wrote a great post about Teen Mom.
Kristen from First Name Smith is really sweet and I love her blog design, go visit. It's a must.
Nicole posted about the things she knows about marriage and the wagon train.
I finally met Crystal this weekend at the blogger meet up and I knew I would love her, but now I love her even more. Now I can call her a real life friend. Here we are with our paintings.
To learn more about Crystal and her little boy Mason click here or here.
Stephany started a new linkup on Thursdays! Visit her blog for more info.
Carly posted letters to sweet baby Pearl.
April posted about our blogger meet up this past weekend. I realy enjoyed meeting her and love her blog.
Nicole posted this really funny post warning the other Texas bloggers what to expect at the meet up. She was so sweet and I couldn't stop laughing at her. I can't wait go go over and drink some sweet tea on her front porch.
Jessica posted the cutest pictures of her girls lately and is also a fellow preemie Mom. I really enjoy reading her blog and seeing all her instagram pictures.